A New Year Brings A New Outlook
Please don't fall off your chairs! Yes, I'm making an entry after almost a year and half since my last post!
As 2010 approaches, I've been reflecting on the last year and a half here on Okinawa. Our lives have been very, very busy since we arrived here in June 2008 and it hasn't let up. A lot of things that are most important to me and I most enjoy doing, have been put on the back burner. With the new year approaching, I've decided to start the year off by taking complete control and re-look at my commitments keeping in mind the well being of me and my family.
I'll start with this--blogging. This blog was intended to update you, our friends and family on happenings that surround us--me and my family. Well, a year and a half later, we've sure have had many many adventures and happenings, but not enough time to document them.
This year, I will make an attempt to blog more often, but instead of just posting on what we've done and where we've been, I'll also start posting on events of our everyday lives--duh, like a journal, which is what "blogs" are anyways, right??? I may also have Brian or Niko make a post here and there on whatever they want to post about. After all, our everyday life is an adventure!
Please, COMPLETELY IGNORE (you know who you are) any typos or grammatical errors--this is not an essay or a paper!!! This is all for fun and enjoyment!
Happy New Year Friends and Family!

CONGRATS!! I became a recent blogger and I don't do a very good job either. I want to get better in the New Year. I love your blog set up. Happy New Year and may 2010 be the year of the blog :) !
ReplyDeleteYeah - welcome back!!! One of my goals in 2010 is to blog more - we can do it!!!! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDelete