I will miss... (Part 2)



I will miss Myrna and Larissa and our outings together! Today, we went to Kokusai Street to shop for the Okinawan glassware (see below). We've had it on our calendars, but earlier this week, Larissa informed us that it's a Japanese holiday and the beginning of Golden Week. Easy going Myrna says, "Let's just go and see what happens.". By the schedule Larissa says, "Just let me know in advance what you guys want to do.". Controlling Paula says, "If the traffic is bad, we're turning around and going home!". So off we went and what a great day it turned out to be--the sun came out, there was no traffic, the store was open, and a successful day it turned out to be! Despite our different personalities, we are great friends and do appreciate each other for who we are.


Our friend Larissa doesn't miss a beat. While Myrna and I tirelessly picked, choose, & discussed, and picked, choose, and discussed, Larissa didn't waste any time. She patiently waited for us as she wrote in her journal! I had to capture the moment...


Here's Myrna showing us the Children's Day Carp Flag at the 100 yen store. What a deal!



We ended our day at one of Laguna Garden's buffet restaurant. Yes, we all rolled out of there with full bellies and happy hearts!

I enjoyed my day with these two. I will miss them terribly, but I also look forward to the time that we will see each other again!

Comments