Visions of Moving...


We have approximately 6 weeks 'til our home turns inside-out again, something our family actually looks forward to every two to three years. We have grown accustomed to moving and embrace all the changes that come with it--thanks to the military.

As much as we love Okinawa, our friends (who are actually our FAMILY as well), and the island lifestyle, we are looking forward to new adventures in the next chapter of our lives. We will miss everyone here, but we're also confident that we will cross paths again. Our family is truly thankful for all the moves and all the experiences--good and bad, they're all BLESSINGS that make up who we are today.

Anyways, I haven't blogged in the past couple months, like I promised. But I also promised that I would do my best, and this is my best. I've actually been busy prepping my mind and our home for the move. I start the "mindset" 6 months out, but actually don't get physically started 'til 2 months out. So here I begin, as Brian gets the military stuff taken care of, and as Niko sits back and observes...

As we go through this process, I may post here and there of things we will miss about the island. This is our last and final tour here. We've spent 10 of our years as a family here...

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:11 AM

    Thanks for sharing your great photo skills and your thoughts!!!! I watch in wonder and just hope I'm taking good enough notes for my potential move next year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment