Getting Close
I don't know where time is going. Feels like just last week when I started posting things about our move. Now we are one week away from our home getting turned inside out--exciting times for us!
In the last few weeks, cupboards and refrigerator have been slowly emptied, pictures have been taken off the walls one by one, office cleaned out for the 10th time, and most importantly, separating first and second household shipments--all the while, spending much much needed time with friends that we will not be seeing for awhile, and running daily business of Okinawa life.
How dow we feel? I can speak for all when I say that we're all excited for the next chapter to unfold. We're all anxious to get our stuff packed, loaded, and shipped off. We love the feeling of having nothing but our bags in hand, so liberating! We're looking forward to our road trip across America and taking back all the time we lost these last two years.
Are we ready for the movers? ABSOLUTELY!!! I think that I'm more prepared this move than last. Mostly because we don't have all our our stuff here to deal with. Niko's getting older and doesn't have as much "junk", and Brian's always taken care of his department. As for me, I think the hardest is trying to figure out what shoes and clothes to send ahead. Such a small dilemma that doesn't even make the "Dilemma List"! As I look around the house, I have to say, "YES! We are ready!"

Comments
Post a Comment