I am Loved...
So it was a typical Craft Tuesday... We were headed to Muji for some shopping (where we found some great dresses!) and then to our usual restaurant, Alib Aba to meet the rest of our gang for lunch.
Ellie was running late and Beth sounded like she had a pretty firm lunch schedule, so I was hurrying everyone along with their shopping. Despite our schedule, we still were able to visit two stores and all came out with bags--I say that was a pretty successful shopping morning! We still made it to lunch, 15 minutes late, which I think is acceptable.
Little did I know, though, Beth had organized this big lunch thing with a whole bunch of other people outside of our Craft Tuesday gang--all waiting at Alib Aba! I was tickled that everyone got together in my honor. I get teary-eyed as I re-collect the day...
During lunch, all my friends in presented me with a gift... I had no clue what it was. You know, usually, you squeeze it, you shake it, but I got no clues from all the squeezing and shaking!
I had no idea... I did not expect this at all. I did not expect anyone to be crazy enough to undertake this project. Words can't even begin to explain what's it's like to be on the receiving end... I was so touched and still am, that all my friends got together to make me this very special book. I BAWLED right there at the restaurant! It was quite embarrassing!Regardless how I behaved at the restaurant, I love my book, and my friends that put it all together for me, for taking the time out of their already crazy busy schedules to do this. I am deeply touched and feel very LOVED! I will treasure this book and look forward to the time we all get together again!

Comments
Post a Comment