KDHS Film Fest

Niko's latest performance was at his high school's Film Fest.  Same as a few months ago--the Video Communications classes hosted an awards night for all the students who made home videos. Prizes were awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.  In between videos, the video comm students performed down right funny skits!



This one's from the movie SAW.  I'm not familiar with the movie.  I hope you are and can match the pictures with with the movie...







Nevertheless, Niko did a fabulous job making the audience laugh!

Can't remember exactly which one this skit was, but he obviously was an Aboriginy--playing his didgeridoo that Brian bought him in Australia.


I saved the best for last! At the very end, the kids did a skit based on the movie "Bring It".  Oh, Niko was absolutely hilarious!  He did a great job, with big belly and all!  Wish you were all there to experience it!





Comments