May Day

What a great way to start the month of May! It was a beautiful morning! I went for a 10 miler by myself today--not fun by myself, but the fact that I did it without someone was a great accomplishment for me, especially these days! I'm looking forward to next week's long run, I hope I don't let myself down!


I came back and Brian was doing this--getting his car ready to sell. He is such a meticulous man. Brian was out there washing, waxing, and detailed the inside too! He aims to please, and the buyer of this car will be just that!





I can just imagine what Brian was thinking as he was passing by the window, "Damn, who's that good looking man???".




As I headed into the house, to my surprise, there were three thirsty butterflies on the driveway where Brian just washed the car. How cool is that! I ran back in the house, grabbed my camera, and must've shot at least 100 pictures of these butterflies!





Cool morning! Unfortunately, the rest of the day was spent running errands (much needed I may add) with a stop at our new favorite restaurant, Alib Aba. Right now, Brian's showing the car to a possible buyer. All his hard work this morning paid off. The car's only been on the lot less than an hour!

Comments