Niko and Scenes from an 80s Dance
Ugh, how did I forget to tell you guys about Niko's latest play at school??? Last month, he was part of his school's play called Scenes from an 80s Dance. The week of the play, the cast donned 80s attire which I was very happy to contribute my expertise. Look how well I did that tobacco roll--just like it was yesterday!
Welcome to the dance! This is Riley. He is in love with Shannon. At the dance, Riley lost the love letter that he wrote her!

Despite the lost love letter (which was passed from person to person during the dance), the event continued with the kids drinking punch and eating Cheetos.
Of course, what's a dance without dancing. The 80s music was totally electrifying to both the cast and of course, the audience!
Guest bands performed during the whole dance, to include, yes, Fender Chrysanthemum (Axel Rose)! This is Brian's Halloween costume that he's worn two years in a row, plus Niko's worn it a few times himself. I think we will soon retire this poor ol' thing.
and the dancing continued...
He finally found his love note to only to discover that she liked him as much as he liked her. The BIG KISS--I think it's Niko's first ;)
Great show!










Comments
Post a Comment