bloom (or sprout) where you're planted
Today's photo--brought to you by an onion on my counter! The word for today is BLOOM. This is what I love about creative interpretation. Bloom can mean sprout, right? Crickets...
Well, that's my interpretation anyways. It's kinda hard to find flowers in the winter.
I took this photo indoors by my back door. As much as we thought that our house is so full of light, it's unfortunately not enough for photography, but it's enough for humans. I've given up on my front window that I thought gave out great light. Not so. I've now moved on to the back door. I'll do more experiments later.
I do love today's word - - BLOOM, even though my first thought yesterday was, "What the heck??". I feel like, as a military family, we are constantly forced to bloom where we're planted, much like this onion. Wherever you put onions, leave it there long enough, and it will sprout. We stay long enough in one place, and we eventually find friends, fun, fulfillment, and eventually contentment in our lives.
Now that I re-read that, I don't think that's a very good comparison, do you! That's my critic talking now.
Oh, well.... Nevertheless, I love how this picture turned out and may you all BLOOM (or sprout) WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED!

Did you put something in the background to make it black or did you "photoshop" it? Great picture and interpretation...wait till you see my interpretation of "Resolution" for January...still haven't figured out what I am doing for "Confidence", how do you photograph that? I need to think outside the box on that one...
ReplyDeleteI held a black cardstock behind, but I still had to Photoshop a little to make it really black. I can't wait to see RESOLUTION. CONFIDENCE can be kinda fun. What makes you or gives you confidence? Hhhhmmmm.... Kinda opens up lots of ideas, huh?
ReplyDeleteThanks, that is a good way to think of it. I posted Resolution yesterday...still need to take Confidence.
ReplyDelete