good morning.
Ssssshhhhhh... This is what early morning at our house looks like. One lonesome light on, a quilt (my first ever, by the way) waiting to warm a body, and an oversized couch and pillows ready to envelope someone--and their computer!
I usually have short of a few minutes to enjoy this scenenario. In a little bit, the showers will be running, the teapot whistling, and more bodies moving around the house. In the meantime, I will embrace and enjoy this moment.
May you all have a great day!

I thought you got up at 4:30 so you could enjoy this for longer...what happened to that? I need to do the early morning thing more...I just love my sleep so much...LOL
ReplyDeleteHaven't been working! There's no reason to get up at 4:30! Although, in about a week and half, I will have to be back on that schedule again--maybe even earlier!
ReplyDelete