swing


So....  Work is in full swing.  Can you tell?  Sadly, I haven't touched my camera nor have I made a post since I started.  It's probably because my job requires the use of a camera.  Regardless, I'm gonna have to really try my hardest to pick up that darn thing a few times a week, especially after I told myself that I was going to do this photo a day thing this year!  Eeek!

It really all comes down to the SWING...  

The first week, I came home just mentally drained from training.  It was all I could do to come home and just lay on my couch.  Somehow, I was able to squeeze in some cookie baking in there to share with my new co-workers, though.  I'm never too tired for some baking.  The second week, I was both mentally and physically exhausted--completely out of swing.

These last two weeks couldn't have been possible without my awesome Baby Cakes covering for me and everything I've dropped.  He's taken care of ensuring I have my coffee(s) in the mornings, snacks for work, and dinners for us in the evenings.  That comes complete with dish washing and a spic and span kitchen, by the way!  Brian is THE BEST--he has kept our swing going!

As we approach my third week of work, I can tell that I'm getting my work swing in gear.  All the laundry was done before Sunday (okay, not folded, but washed!), dinners were planned and/or prepped for the week, February birthdays remembered, and I took a photo today!  Yeay!  We are gettting into the swing of things...

Comments

  1. Congrats on getting into the swing of things!! Missed your posts this last few weeks!! I am sure the same thing will happen to me as soon as I start working...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment