the green thing

So he says it's good for me....
This was my afternoon snack! I really wanted the Drumstick ice cream that's in the freezer!
It wasn't bad. It was actually pretty good and I'm satisfied. We're just trying to get vitamins in--all in one gulp! Look at what all we consumed in one small glass.
2 c kale (just leafy greens)
1 banana
4 large strawberries
1 Tbl flax seed
1 tsp cinnamon
2 c water
Next time, we'll try some apple or carrots in there. It wasn't all too sweet, but once we get used to it, I'm sure it will taste sweeter. Oh, and this was "Vitamix"ed by the way. He's not liking how his juicer almost completely gets rid of all the fiber.
Must try!
I do a lot of whey protein drinks with bananas or other fruit in them...don't know if I would be much of a fan of the green ones, although honestly, I have never tried it...LOL.
ReplyDelete