mags, mags, mags
It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! Today was one of those days... Niko and I went to lunch, took a nice nap afterwards, then hhhhmmmmmm--just kinda sat around. Sounded like a good day for "magazine processing", as I call it.
Because we move around so much, it's just not practical to keep all my magazines. So, I go through all of them and rip out what I want to keep, file them away in my 100yen folders, and recycle the rest.
This is the keep pile, so far.
This is the recycle pile. Look at how much moving weight I saved, not to mention clutter!
This was my favorite "keep" page. Sometime, I'd like for Brian and I to come back and visit here, Multnomah Falls in Oregon.




I do the same thing with my Fitness magazine...I take out things I think I might use or I post it on my fitness blog so I don't forget and then I recycle them. Joc got me a magazine subscription for another mag this year and when I am done with them, I pass them on to my Mom. Works out for both of us!
ReplyDeleteMultnomah Falls is an awesome spot...hope you get to see it soon!
ReplyDelete