treat boxes!


Don't throw away your toilet paper rolls!  They're actually good for something!  I found this idea on Pinterest--where else???  It's actually a combination of this one and this one.   Then voila!  We have treats boxes for whomever deserves or needs a special treat for the day!

I stuff mine with gum and lots of it for my awesome helpers at the schools I work at.  I think they like it.  One of the girls asked me if I got them at a store.  I told her, "Why no!  I made these especially for you!"

Really quick-like, in case you don't want to do all the research, here's what I did:

Ingredients:
- toilet paper skeletons
- used up or unwanted scrap book paper
- glue and double-sided tape
- treats that will fit in a toilet paper roll (and lots of it)
- crimper (don't forget to use that 40-50% off coupon at the craft stores!)

I cut the unwanted scrapbook papers down to 6" x 4.25".  You may need to cut some down to fit the ends.  I glued the paper to the cardboard roll to cover and taped the edge shut.  Double-sided taped one end.  Filled it with treats, double-sided taped the other end, making sure that the closure is going opposite of the other end.

Phew!  Hope that made sense!

Give it whirl and have fun with it!

Comments

  1. Super cute...good to see you posting again!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment